We are on the lookout for a Head of Social Media at Disrupt. You will be an integral part of the team and will lead the brand portfolio across social strategy, audience development and have an integrated understanding of owned, earned and paid social activity. Your role will be developing our clients’ audience and creating high-quality market leading social media and content.
We are an audience first business, delivering multi-channel social content which means you will work incredibly closely with senior level clients, our in house studio, influencer and data teams helping to shape strategy, drive innovation and driving our clients understanding of how social media can help them achieve their business ambitions.
You will need a broad understanding of social media, be on the cutting edge of the collision of content, influencer, social media and audience and an analytical approach to campaigns as you will be expected to utilise data to help push clients to incorporate a wide range of social platforms, developing accounts and revenue for the agency.
As a senior member of the team, you will be integral to agency growth and development, this will involve making sure the agency is always at the forefront of technology and that all within the agency is efficiently executed. You will nurture team members, help them develop their skills and assist them in achieving their goals.
- You have experience working with large clients and big budget campaigns
- You have a passion for social media, emerging trends and platforms
- You have multi-channel experience and understanding
- You are confident and pro-active in managing clients
- You are able to develop account revenue
- You are a solid team leader
- You are able to build and manage an enthusiastic and engaged social team
- You are a strategic and creative thinker
- You are able to manage multiple projects, stay organised and meet tight deadline
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients
- You have a strong desire to question things in your quest to add value
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times
- You have management experience
- You have experience with Apple programs including keynote
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead on strategy across social media
- Develop owned, earned, paid social campaigns content
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Plan and strategise
- Manage delivery of campaigns
- Involvement in new business opportunities
- Develop account revenue
- Push an innovative approach to social
- Utilise data for insight & reporting
- Line manage a team, developing and nurturing junior team members
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners
- You 5+ years working with social media within an agency
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer everyone a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance. You can see the complete list of benefits here.
If you think you’re a good fit for this role please send your CV with a reference of the job title to email@example.com.