We are looking for a passionate social savvy, creatively driven Brand and Influencer Campaign Manager.
The ideal candidate has a degree and a minimum of 3 years experience working in a digital marketing agency leading on campaigns for brands, handling account management, delivering content and has experience across youth culture and influencer marketing.
This role will require the candidate to secure social influencers in response to campaign briefs, negotiate fees and contracts.
It will suit a flexible and motivated person who enjoys the buzz of a fast-paced busy agency, loves social media, and has an eye for detail. The successful candidate will need to show a true passion for both culture and entertainment.
A typical week @ Disrupt involves…
Building and maintaining relationships with social media influencers as well as managing campaigns.
– Influencer strategy
– Research and reporting analytics for clients (including tracking and reporting impressions, engagement and results)
– Creating production schedules
– Production and asset management
– Developing and delivering influencer content
– Leveraging deep knowledge of Influencer Marketing, formats and best practices
– Deploying traffic drivers and marketing tactics to ensure delivery against campaign goals
– Must have track record of managing and organising digitally native talent and integrated campaigns
– Is able to manage multiple projects, stay organised and meet tight deadlines
– Is a strategic and creative thinker
– Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Ensures delivered content is accurate and fulfils contractual obligations
– Implementing paid social media and promotion
– Takes responsibility and is accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours
In return, you will get the opportunity to work in a thriving and friendly environment where every day is different. We also have regular team drinks, pizza Friday’s, attend exciting events and we’ll even do something special on your birthday!
Salaries dependant on experience please submit your CV with reference of the Job title an overview of why you think you will fit the role.
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer everyone a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance. You can see the complete list of benefits here.
If you think you’re a good fit for this role please send your CV with a reference of the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.