As a social media manager at Disrupt you’ll be working on some of the UK’s top youth brands managing and developing online social communities, producing social content with our studio team and activating brand & influencer campaigns across social & digital channels.
As a strategic and social thinker, you will work with influencer & content creators, producing and managing social campaigns right through from coming up with unique ideas through to the project management and delivery of reporting.
- You are a strategic and creative thinker
- You have an innate curiosity and love nothing more than learning something new
- You are able to manage multiple projects, stay organized and meet tight deadlines
- You have a passion for the influencer and social media industry
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients
- You have a strong desire to question things in your quest to add value
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times
- You have some management experience (desired rather than required)
- You are Proficient in Excel and Word with understanding and practical
- You have experience with Apple programs including keynote
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer everyone a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance. You can see the complete list of benefits here.
If you think you’re a good fit for this role please send your CV with a reference of the job title to email@example.com.