October 15, 2020 - 2 minutes readAPPLY NOW
WANTED: Business director.
As the Business Director of Disrupt, you will lead the operational delivery of existing clients and new business strategy across social, content and influencer marketing. You will own client relationships, project management and the Disrupt service P&L. Managing and building a team of Disruptors, you will be responsible for leading strategy implementation, best practice execution, internal stakeholder management and client relationships of Disrupt accounts. You will also work closely with the broader Found team members, including client management, account managers, biddable media, SEO and Analytics & Insights to identify and nurture opportunities.
You’ll ensure all Disrupt campaigns are managed to exceptional standards through the use of all relevant, available and applicable approaches to ensure maximum performance, impact and return.
- Act as strategic lead for all Disrupt accounts, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering your team.
- Work with your team to ensure you understand the remit of every client contract and KPI, ensuring that plans are afoot to deliver against the scopes of work in a successful and timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain close and productive senior client relationships, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities. scopes of work in a successful and timely fashion.
- Assist in the development of multi-platform strategies, project plans and budgets for our clients, from the pitch process right through to negotiations with existing clients.
- Define, improve and continually evolve the project management processes and the growth of the Disrupt internal team.
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring Disrupt is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light.
- Understand all aspects of cost of sale and gross profit contribution by team members, in order to plan and facilitate team growth to support delivery on new business acquisition.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of client accounts at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably.
- Assist growth across the client portfolio to reach GP and where possible exceed client growth expectations.
- Be an escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client.
- To work with other departments, in particularly the Data & Insights team, to seek out new platforms or to help create new platforms, to support data management and insight.
- Represent the business, and participate at key industry events.
- Champion team and company excellence across all of your work.
- Line manage a team of Disruptors
- Deliver best in practice social, content and influencer campaigns
- Follow Found’s internal log management and operational processes.
- Deliver work within deadline and scope.
- Support and embrace Found culture and values.
- Ensure the delivery of consistent and excellent quality of service, promoting the company and enhancing its image and reputation.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THIS POSITION IF…
- You have 5+ years digital agency working across social and/or content experience.
- You have agency experience in a client-facing role.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have experience managing multiple clients with responsibility for social strategy, output and impact.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.
- You’re a strong leader, manager and mentor.
Influencer Account Manager
The role: As an Account Manager at Disrupt, you’ll be working on some of the UK’s top…
The role: As an Account Executive you will support...
The role: We are looking for a passionate social savvy, creatively driven Brand and Influencer…
Paid media manager
The role: As Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the business objectives…
The role: As the Business Director of Disrupt, you will lead…
The role: As a strategic and creative thinker and great communicator, you…