October 15, 2020 - 2 minutes read
WANTED: Account director.
As a strategic and creative thinker and great communicator, you will lead client delivery of existing client and new business strategy for the Disrupt team within Found – a team of dynamic and creative talent working with some of the UK’s top youth brands. Managing a team of Disruptors, you will be responsible for leading strategy implementation, best practice execution, internal stakeholder management and client relationships of Disrupt accounts. You will also work closely with the broader Found team – including performance, audience and data teams – to identify, nurture and support cross-channel opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to steer a dynamic social team within the framework and support of a broader digital agency.
- Act as strategic lead for all Disrupt accounts, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering the team.
- Line manage a team of Disruptors, including social, influencer and creative specialists.
- Work with your team to ensure you understand the remit of every client contract and KPI, ensuring that plans are afoot to deliver against the scopes of work in a successful and timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain close and productive senior client relationships, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Assist in the development of multi-platform strategies, project plans and budgets for our clients, from the pitch process right through to negotiations with existing clients.
- Uphold and deliver an excellent quality of service from Disrupt, through presentation, communication, innovation and results.
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring Disrupt is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light.
- Understand all aspects of cost of sale and gross profit contribution by team member and client account, in order to plan and facilitate team growth to support delivery on new business acquisition.
- Champion team and company excellence across all of your work.
- Work alongside other teams within Found to support Disrupt activity and to identify cross-channel opportunities.
- Work with the group commercial director to deliver on new business opportunities.
- Support and embrace Found culture and values.
- Ensure the delivery of consistent and excellent quality of service, promoting the company and enhancing its image and reputation.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THIS POSITION IF…
- You have 3-5 years digital agency working across social and/or content experience. Youth marketing experience is a great bonus.
- You have agency experience in a client-leading role and have experience multiple clients with responsibility for social strategy, output and impact.
- You are a strategic and creative thinker and also a strong leader, manager and mentor.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.
- You are a natural leader and influencer; someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have an innate curiosity and love nothing more than learning something new.
- You have a passion for the influencer and social media industry.
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
The role: As an Account Manager at Disrupt, you’ll be working on some of the UK’s top…
The role: We are looking for a passionate social savvy, creatively driven Brand and Influencer…
Paid media manager
The role: As Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the business objectives…
The role: As the Business Director of Disrupt, you will lead…
The role: As a strategic and creative thinker and great communicator, you…