March 1, 2021 - 1 minute readAPPLY NOW
WANTED: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
Supporting your team to deliver campaigns and project activity effectively and efficiently, to achieve the highest and most impactful end goals for clients. You will work closely with the Account Director leading campaigns, as well as with broader team members, and have the opportunity to manage influencer campaigns on a smaller scale.
- To demonstrate awareness of client, project and team needs
- To help ensure projects are delivered effectively, working well with your team to support across all areas of delivery
- To actively identify ways to support your team to deliver to a high standard on a day to day basis
- To stay up to date with industry developments and competitors, to explore opportunities for existing work and the agency as a whole
- To stay in-the-know with social media platforms and relevant influencers across multiple disciplines
- Thorough research for client projects such as sourcing relevant influencers and statistics, including outreach to influencers and their agents.
- Collect and compile data for reporting and campaign evaluations
- Well organised day-to-day admin support to your team
- Prepare and share regular project communication, including status reports, contact reports, meeting notes and timing plans
- Following internal processes across areas such as POs, contracting, invoicing, etc.
- Checking accuracy of the team’s documents and ensuring project documents are filed correctly on the server
- Ability to correspond clearly and efficiently with clients and suppliers as required by your team
- Work with the Account Director to build good relationships with influencers (and agencies) to over deliver on client projects and help secure profitable outcomes
- Manage influencer and talent database and contacts, ensuring they are kept up to date and easily accessible by others. Ensure that the wealth of knowledge across the team is captured in the database and shared for future campaigns
- Organising and feeding into creative approaches, including brainstorms, and campaign proposals, alongside information sharing and ongoing insight gathering
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client contacts and key suppliers
- Support with ad hoc administrative tasks as and when they are necessary across the team
You’re great for this role if you:
- Have previous influencer marketing experience (desired)
- Have worked in a client-facing role before
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are confident with a clear communication style (written and verbal)
- Are organised and have excellent time management
- Are able to take on a clear brief and run with it
- Are keen to learn, driven, and a great team player.
Influencer Account Manager
The role: As an Account Manager at Disrupt, you’ll be working on some of the UK’s top…
The role: As an Account Executive you will support...
The role: We are looking for a passionate social savvy, creatively driven Brand and Influencer…
Paid media manager
The role: As Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the business objectives…
The role: As the Business Director of Disrupt, you will lead…
The role: As a strategic and creative thinker and great communicator, you…