October 15, 2020 - 2 minutes readAPPLY NOW
WANTED: Influencer manager.
We are looking for a passionate social savvy, creatively driven Brand and Influencer Campaign Manager.
The ideal candidate has a degree and a minimum of 3 years experience working in a digital marketing agency leading on campaigns for brands, handling account management, delivering content and has experience across youth culture and influencer marketing.
This role will require the candidate to secure social influencers in response to campaign briefs, negotiate fees and contracts.
It will suit a flexible and motivated person who enjoys the buzz of a fast-paced busy agency, loves social media, and has an eye for detail. The successful candidate will need to show a true passion for both culture and entertainment.
- Act as strategic lead for all Disrupt accounts, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering the team.
- Line manage a team of Disruptors, including social, influencer and creative specialists.
- Work with your team to ensure you understand the remit of every client contract and KPI, ensuring that plans are afoot to deliver against the scopes of work in a successful and timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain close and productive senior client relationships, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Assist in the development of multi-platform strategies, project plans and budgets for our clients, from the pitch process right through to negotiations with existing clients.
- Uphold and deliver an excellent quality of service from Disrupt, through presentation, communication, innovation and results.
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring Disrupt is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light.
- Understand all aspects of cost of sale and gross profit contribution by team member and client account, in order to plan and facilitate team growth to support delivery on new business acquisition.
- Champion team and company excellence across all of your work.
- Work alongside other teams within Found to support Disrupt activity and to identify cross-channel opportunities.
- Work with the group commercial director to deliver on new business opportunities.
- Support and embrace Found culture and values.
- Ensure the delivery of consistent and excellent quality of service, promoting the company and enhancing its image and reputation.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THIS POSITION IF…
- You have 3-5 years digital agency working across social and/or content experience. Youth marketing experience is a great bonus.
- You have agency experience in a client-leading role and have experience multiple clients with responsibility for social strategy, output and impact.
- You are a strategic and creative thinker and also a strong leader, manager and mentor.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.
- You are a natural leader and influencer; someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have an innate curiosity and love nothing more than learning something new.
- You have a passion for the influencer and social media industry.
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
Influencer Account Manager
The role: As an Account Manager at Disrupt, you’ll be working on some of the UK’s top…
The role: As an Account Executive you will support...
The role: We are looking for a passionate social savvy, creatively driven Brand and Influencer…
Paid media manager
The role: As Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the business objectives…
The role: As the Business Director of Disrupt, you will lead…
The role: As a strategic and creative thinker and great communicator, you…